In addition to residential services, we also specialize in all types of commercial treatments, including apartments, restaurants, office buildings and more.
Berrett Pest Control services in the Dallas Fort Worth area include these surrounding areas:
North Richland Hills
WylieBerrett Pest Control services in the Houston area include these surrounding areas:
Berrett Pest Control services in the Austin area include these surrounding areas:
Berrett Pest Control services in the Denver area include these surrounding areas:
As a courtesy to our customers, we provide MSDS labels for all the products that we use
With one phone call to us we can provide you with a treatment plan that can meet your needs and your budget. Either way, you will be getting the best pest control around at a great price without sacrificing quality. Read below to see what plans we offer. We even include the price.
$75 with yearly program
All plans begin with our Initial Treatment. This detailed first service begins with a complete inside and outside service of your home which includes the attic and garage and all plumbing penetrations. We also inspect your yard and treat any fire ant mounds that are present. This initial treatment is the foundation of your pest program. Below is a list of the three different programs we offer. The following services below will begin about 30 days after your initial treatment.
We know how important your real estate investment is to you and that’s why we offer flexible service plans in monthly, bi-monthly, and quarterly intervals. We also provide organic treatments for all of our service plans if you prefer a more natural approach to pest control.
When you join the Berrett customer family, you have access to several service options. We customize plans to meet your needs. Please call us to speak to one of our representatives to explain your options to you.Monthly ServiceBi-Monthly ServiceQuaterly Service
This plan begins one month after the initial treatment and includes a monthly visit to your home creating a barrier around the outside to keep insects out. This plan is designed for people who have the lowest tolerance for insects and want to do all they can to see the least amount of pests around their home. Although this is mainly an outside service, if you ever need the inside treated we will always do it free of charge.
This is our most popular with about 85% of our customers currently utilizing this plan. This plan begins one month after the initial treatment and includes a Bi-monthly visit to your home creating a barrier around the outside of your home to keep insects out. Costing less over the year when compared to our monthly program most people find this quite adequate while seeing only the occasional bug. In addition to our guarantee, what’s not to like. Although this is mainly an outside service, if you ever need the inside treated or the outside re-treated we will always do it free of charge.
This service offers quarterly protection around your home. Much like a seasonal treatment plan, this plan over the year will provide the quarterly protection you need to keep the pressure of insect and pest’s from building up around or in your home. With this program, you may see more insects when compared to our monthly or Bi-Monthly programs because we are treating your home less frequently. Also note that even though this plan is less money over the year compared to our other programs our guarantee is still offered so you can have the peace of mind in knowing that you are always covered.
Pest & Termite
We want you to be completely satisfied with Berrett Pest Control. No matter what your problem is, we will take care of it for you. You’ll never need to worry about it but the following gives you some insight into the thoroughness of our treatments. Of course, we guarantee our work for our residence or business.
Treating Your Home
Outside Treatment (everytime)
- Power spray three feet up the foundation and 6′- 12′ out from the foundation to create a barrier around your home (including all bushes and flower beds)
- Treat base of windows to prevent insects from entering
- Treat all lower eaves and inspect upper eaves for wasps and spiders
- Inspect yard for fire ants
- Inject dust in weep holes (on initial and during winter months) to eliminate reproduction in harborage areas
- Treat perimeter of fence line to prevent migration of pests
- Knock down spider webs and wasp nests in eaves with a Webster duster
- Soak expansion joints to eliminate nesting areas
Inside Treatment (as needed)
- Treat baseboards and corners throughout the entire house
- Injection System to flush out pests nesting inside your home
- Dust attic on initial to minimize scorpions, spiders, silverfish, and roaches
- Garage treatment for protection against spiders and other pests
- Base of windows for flies and spiders
- Entryways to prevent all common pests from entering
As Needed (other included services)
- Rodent Control
- Bait for household ants
- Flea treatment in carpet
- Bait for Roaches
- Treat for pantry pests in cupboards
- Bait or dust attic
Treating Your Business
- Provide inside and outside inspections at each visit
- Choose the appropriate treatment to control unwanted pests in and around the structure